half page envelope (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5

lulu 79 -> half page envelope (12/18/2013 12:01:29 PM)

I have PS 3.5.2 deluxe I have win 8.1 was able to make a new envelope for quarter fold card and can use it. I made half fold envelope it does not show in the printer drop down, can't get it to print. Three must be a way to do this because there are so many half fold card templates but no envelope template to match??

ellengard -> RE: half page envelope (12/18/2013 4:30:57 PM)

This program has a custom stock wizard. Start with Create Blank Project, choose Envelope, then click the NEW button. Follow the prompts. Post back if you need more help.

lulu 79 -> RE: half page envelope (12/19/2013 10:31:51 AM)

I have done exactly that several times it does not work. It shows in the line of templates for envelopes but when I click it and try to create it appears to create then I try to print it --does not show in the drop down list for my Hp 3510 series printer, however the envelope I made for a quarter fold envelope does show in the drop down and I can print a quarter fold but not the half fold.How can I fix it HP says there is no problem with my printer that problem is with the program communicating with my printer. Please help!!

ellengard -> RE: half page envelope (12/19/2013 2:39:19 PM)

On your other thread, you said the HP 3510 series doesn't do this size of envelope, but I hope this workaround will solve your problem.
http://forums.encoreusa.com/fb.asp?m=47846

ellengard -> RE: half page envelope (12/20/2013 8:32:26 AM)

On this thread, the user reported that printing a ready-made envelope template worked on Win 8.1 (although she did not say if it was a HP)
http://forums.encoreusa.com/fb.asp?m=47852

Perhaps this will work for you? Use the filtering feature to locate the A7 envelopes (7.25 x 5.25).

ellengard -> RE: half page envelope (12/20/2013 8:38:05 AM)

Oh, sorry, you want A9, not A7. Hope the sign project will work for you instead, then.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4