envelope printing issues (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5

ladymullet -> envelope printing issues (12/20/2013 5:48:11 AM)

I have printshop 3.5, and Windows 8.1. I am trying to print envelopes, but every time I make one from a blank templet it only prints the top half. I tried printing one from the ready made templets and it printed right, but I need a white envelope . HELP!!!!

ellengard -> RE: envelope printing issues (12/20/2013 8:22:23 AM)

I think part of the problem is that the program is not 100% compatible with Win 8.1. However, since the ready-made envelope template works, just use that, but delete all the graphics or cover them all up with a white rectangle. Then you can add your own elements.

ladymullet -> RE: envelope printing issues (12/20/2013 11:10:11 AM)

Is there a fix for this issue.

landsbailey -> RE: envelope printing issues (12/20/2013 12:46:30 PM)

I have the Print Shop Home and Office Labels, bought new and can not install on a Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit PC. Any help for this?

ellengard -> RE: envelope printing issues (12/20/2013 5:12:53 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ladymullet
Is there a fix for this issue.

You will have to contact tech support for technical issues with Win 8.1 (I am using Win 7 - no problem with printing envelopes.)
http://support.encore.com/technicalsupport/tech_support_frm.aspx?product_id=3256

ellengard -> RE: envelope printing issues (12/20/2013 5:16:39 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: landsbailey
I have the Print Shop Home and Office Labels... can not install on a Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit PC.

Unfortunately, that old program is not supported on 8.1. I believe it was designed for Win XP. Maybe you can set your computer to XP compatibility for this program? I don't know how to do this - you'll have to look it up on the MicroSoft site.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4