mail merge? tables? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 6.0 (released 2013)

Claud47 -> mail merge? tables? (2/23/2014 11:16:39 AM)

Hi, I hope somebody can help. I have some questions about the PrintMaster V6 Platinum
1. Can you have more than one address book, like in the print shop 21.1?
2. Can you choose one address to print on an envelope from your address book, like in the print shop 21.1?

Thank you,
Claudia

ellengard -> RE: Questions about the PrintMaster V6 Platinum (2/23/2014 1:52:50 PM)

The new PrintMaster no longer has an Address Book/ Mail Merge feature. It is also NOT compatible with any version of Print Shop.

smitty1976 -> RE: Questions about the PrintMaster V6 Platinum (3/16/2014 4:41:51 PM)

Is there a way to create a table in Printmaster V6 Platinum? I have tried to copy and paste from a Word document like I did with previous editions of Printmaster, but it doesn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

ellengard -> RE: Questions about the PrintMaster V6 Platinum (3/16/2014 5:18:32 PM)

Unfortunately, there is no table feature in PrintMaster 6.0. Some workarounds:

1. Use text box columns, side by side.
  2. Complete your entire data filled table in Word, then convert it to a JPG. Import the JPG into PrintMaster.
  3. Do your graphics work in PrintMaster, export as JPG. Import the JPG into Word and do all your text work in Word.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4