create banner from scratch (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5

Pat Fiegel -> create banner from scratch (3/12/2014 12:38:06 PM)

I am trying to make a banner from scratch. My "other" software was no problem at all, using my standard multipurpose paper. But this software only wants to show a single page at a time and, in spite of having selected multiple pages, I cannot type in the text box I've layed out in the project box, even though it will let me draw the text box. What is up with this? This has been the most frustrating software Broderbond has ever sold.

JasonC -> RE: create banner from scratch (3/12/2014 12:49:29 PM)

I searched everywhere to find an option to display the pages but it appears only one page is at a time. Did you want the text from page one on page two?

In regards to the text box not being able to show, even though you don't see a cursor try to type in there anyways. I did not see the cursor when I outlined a text box in which I wanted to create in the banner

[image]local://upfiles/5151/4173CD5EF40A40669C4BB109C4EE39C0.jpg[/image]

Pat Fiegel -> RE: create banner from scratch (3/12/2014 1:02:36 PM)

I am trying to get the text to go across page 1, page 2, and page 3. I normally will import a picture (young) to put in front of the text on page one,or left of the text, and one (older age) on page 3 to the right. Extremely frustrating i had Printmaster before this, and it was so easy. But the latest version is not compatible with the previous version I had, which was 18. I was told that printshop 3.5 would be, but again they lied.

JasonC -> RE: create banner from scratch (3/12/2014 1:08:59 PM)

I'm not sure I quite understand. We have people who can assist you further on here just wait a little while they will be on to answer this in better detail :) Thanks for your patience.

Pat Fiegel -> RE: create banner from scratch (3/12/2014 1:33:42 PM)

I wanted to show you by inserting a picture of one I've made, but the files are all too big, and I don't know how to shrink them, or even know how much to shrink them to be accepted. I am not able to open the ones I've saved from the printmaster program, even though I've "attempted" to re-save them using the printshop program.

ellengard -> RE: create banner from scratch (3/12/2014 6:33:36 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pat Fiegel
... banner from scratch... I cannot type in the text box I've layed out in the project box, even though it will let me draw the text box.

Draw the text box. Change the font size to 200 or there about. Double-click inside the text box and start typing.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4