Calendar Creator 12 deluxe (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Export/Import

helpee2020 -> Calendar Creator 12 deluxe (4/8/2014 7:49:17 PM)

I want to be able to save my data base (contacts) onto my memory stick. Which file is the data base stored in on the hard drive? I am using windows 8.1. The file on my old Window XP Pro OS was called creator.mdb. Please help. [:-]

DEJenc3 -> RE: Calendar Creator 12 deluxe (4/8/2014 8:20:18 PM)

Creator.mdb appears to be the contacts file for Calendar Creator 12. In Windows 7, it's stored in the program folder for Calendar Creator, for example:
C:\ProgramData\Broderbund Software\Print\Calendar Creator\CREATOR.MDB

I'm unable to tell you how Windows 8 stores its program files, but the filename should be searchable.

You would be able to store the file (a Microsoft Access compatible file) as a backup, and would likely be able to open it with Excel for viewing.

Hope this will help you locate and save it.

Ettie -> RE: Calendar Creator 12 deluxe (4/8/2014 8:25:47 PM)

The creator.mdb file is used in all Windows Operating Systems.

As you might already be aware, the creator.mdb file is stored here for Windows XP

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Broderbund Software\Print\Calendar Creator\Creator.mdb

The creator.mdb file is stored here for both Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1

C:\ProgramData\Broderbund Software\Print\Calendar Creator\Creator.mdb

Susieasley -> RE: Calendar Creator 12 deluxe (11/29/2017 8:07:19 PM)

My calendar seems to stop with December 2017. How do I get the program to produce a 2018 calendar?

DEJenc3 -> RE: Calendar Creator 12 deluxe (11/29/2017 8:38:59 PM)

Are you certain you have Calendar Creator 12.1? If it's a recent purchase, it's more likely to be the 2016 release under the CC title, which is a very different program.

If you have CC 12.1, this is a perpetual calendar, so months simply advance. You control what's printed via the print dialogue, which allows you to choose beginning and end dates.

ellengard -> RE: Calendar Creator 12 deluxe (11/29/2017 9:47:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: helpee2020
I want to be able to save my data base (contacts) onto my memory stick... called creator.mdb.

In case you can't open the mdb file, you may want to export your CC addresses as a CSV file which as a standard file that can be imported into any new address book.

joh1135 -> RE: Calendar Creator 12 deluxe (11/30/2017 5:03:35 PM)

Hello

I had a computer hard-drive crash and had to reload my OLD copy of Deluxe Calendar Creator Version 12. Everything works except I lost my registration. When requesting the Art Gallery it now advises me to "ADD USER", is there a way around that - since it is no longer available.

Thank you [:)]

PS - I purchased the NEW Calendar Creator for Windows 10, but it is not very user friendly and I Love the old program that I have be using since the early 1990's. I played with the new one but couldn't figure out how to make it perpetual for future years.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
3.100586E-02