Project does not print (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5

cliffymom -> Project does not print (4/20/2014 6:11:47 PM)

I have completed a project and am trying to print it. When I try to print preview, the preview page is blank, and when I try to print the project, nothing will print. Can anyone help?

ellengard -> RE: Project does not print (4/20/2014 6:29:46 PM)

Is your printer working with other programs? If not, your printer is not turned on/hooked up.

JasonC -> RE: Project does not print (4/20/2014 7:59:54 PM)

Also I want to know what Operating System you are on. If your on Windows 8 some printing problems may occur using older printers on the newer operating systems.

cliffymom -> RE: Project does not print (4/23/2014 5:31:17 PM)

My printer is working with all other programs. I have Windows 8.1. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but am still having issues. I did work on one project last night that previewed and printed. However, that is the only one that I have been able to get to work. I have had the same problem on every other project that I have tried.

ellengard -> RE: Project does not print (4/23/2014 7:25:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: cliffymom
... I did work on one project last night that previewed and printed. However, that is the only one that I have been able to get to work.

I can suggest going to your printer's manufacturer's website to see if there is a new printer driver for your model. If a new driver doesn't help, submit a tech support ticket.
http://support.encore.com/technicalsupport/tech_support_frm.aspx?product_id=3256

JasonC -> RE: Project does not print (4/23/2014 7:37:33 PM)

Some things to remember - Under Windows 8 - If you have a printer that worked on Windows 7 - but there is no Windows 8 driver package, a Windows 7 driver package will 100% work with Windows 8 without any modification of system files necessary.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4