Importing from Multiple Outlook Calendars (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Export/Import

velducci -> Importing from Multiple Outlook Calendars (4/30/2014 10:39:49 AM)

The ability to import calendars from Outlook works without issue for me, but by default it will only import the events from my primary Outlook Calendar and it ignores everything else. If I have multiple calendars set up, how can I choose which calendar to import from?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
-v

DEJenc3 -> RE: Importing from Multiple Outlook Calendars (4/30/2014 11:57:50 AM)

Hello, velducci,

I believe that you're going to have to export each of the non-primary calendars to CSV files and import those into calendar Creator.

If you've been successful in importing the default Outlook calendar, a less-appealing method might be to export your current Outlook calendar to an outlook-friendly format to use as a backup. Then purge the calendar and import all the non-primary calendars into the main Outlook calendar, and import that into Calendar Creator. Then purge it again and re-import the backed up Outlook calendar.

None of these are processes you're likely going to want to do on a regular basis, but as a one-time project, you could weigh the complications and advantages of these methods, and see how much effort the project is worth.

There may be better ways of doing this, but for the moment I can't think of one.

This pinned message can serve as a refresher on Outlook imports, though you likely have already seen it:
http://forums.encoreusa.com/fb.asp?m=39106

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.171875E-02