Imported Events (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

RogueDH -> Imported Events (5/1/2014 10:39:30 AM)

You probably have never gotten this one before .... My calendar is for Little Italy and I imported for events Italian Holidays and Italian Saints. One Saint shows up for each day of the year The Saints that imported for each day don't match the date of their 'feast'. Ex. - St Guido is listed on September 12, but Wikipedia says his Feast Day is June 12. None of the Saints Days are correct.

Also, when i imported Italian Holidays they showed up in Italian. Any way to switch to English?

DEJenc3 -> RE: Imported Events (5/1/2014 11:02:17 AM)

You're quite right, I've never seen this issue being mentioned before.

Unfortunately, it's unlikely that we'll see a corrected calendar for this version of Calendar Creator. I'll report the problem, and there's always a possibility that an updated import file will be offered, but even it were to happen, it wouldn't be very soon.

I don't see an option to import a list of the Italian holidays in English. However, when I imported them, there weren't that many. You might consider changing them yourself into English. When you look at them in the Event List view, you can right-click them and edit the text.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4