name tags (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 6.0 (released 2013)

RSDURAND -> name tags (5/2/2014 10:00:26 AM)

I AM TRYING TO USE A LABEL FROM AVERY THAT IS NOT LISTED ON PRINTMASTER V.6. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND USE A NEWER LABEL TEMPLATE PAGE OR IS THAT NOT POSSIBLE?
I NEED THIS ASAP TO MAKE LABEL NAMETAGS USING AVERY #22814 FOR A PARTY TOMORROW.
I WOULD SO APPRECIATE ANY HELP. AS I READ EARLIER FROM SOMEONE, THIS VERSION OF PRINTMASTER IS QUITE DIFFERENT THEN THE PAST 10 OR SO YEARS AGO ONES. ALTHOUGH, I LOVE PRINTMASTER. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I ALWAYS USE CAPS SO I AM NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE, IT IS JUST FASTER AND EASIER FOR ME TO READ.

ellengard -> RE: NEWER AVERY LABELS (5/2/2014 11:18:40 AM)

You can create a new custom label.

Create From Scratch, Project Type: Label.
Sizes: Custom.
Type in the specifications.

Create your first name tag with the graphics you want on ALL tags and with a name in a text box. Then from the Edit command, choose Convert to Full Avery Sheet.

Edit each text box with a new name. Print.

Note: Be careful to keep everything from shifting or else some of your name tags will be off-center.

RSDURAND -> RE: NEWER AVERY LABELS (5/2/2014 11:45:40 AM)

Thank You! I will give that a try
quote:

ORIGINAL: ellengard

You can create a new custom label.

Create From Scratch, Project Type: Label.
Sizes: Custom.
Type in the specifications.

Create your first name tag with the graphics you want on ALL tags and with a name in a text box. Then from the Edit command, choose Convert to Full Avery Sheet.

Edit each text box with a new name. Print.

Note: Be careful to keep everything from shifting or else some of your name tags will be off-center.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4