eliminating extraneous months from calendar (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

RogueDH -> eliminating extraneous months from calendar (5/2/2014 11:09:32 AM)

I am doing a 16 month calendar - Sept 2014 - Dec 2015. I want to isolate those sixteen months, but blank months before and after my 16 show up and go into infinity it seems. I have to send this to a printer and I don't want him to be confused or lose where the actual months are. How do I make it a one 16 month file?

Thanks in advance

DEJenc3 -> RE: eliminating extraneous months from calendar (5/2/2014 11:43:02 AM)

You're correct that you are seeing what looks like at a continuous calendar, both before and after the dates that you want to isolate. What you need to do is control the time span during the printing process. When you print a calendar, you will see in the print dialog window that there is a start date and an end date. That's where you enter the time frame that you want to print. You might do best by printing to a PDF file. That way you can see that the range is what's wanted before printing to paper. You can then print from the PDF file.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.953125E-02