Default View (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

Eagle -> Default View (5/2/2014 2:21:50 PM)

How can I change the default view from Fit Width to Fit Height?

DEJenc3 -> RE: Default View (5/2/2014 2:34:49 PM)

I think you're referring to the default Zoom setting. I don't believe there's a way to change that. It appears to default to Fit Width, and I don't see a way of changing it. There are keyboard shortcuts associated with the Zoom settings, if that's of any help.

Eagle -> RE: Default View (5/7/2014 3:37:38 PM)

Yes I am talking about the Zoom setting. I was looking for the ini file or registry entry to change the settings.

JasonC -> RE: Default View (5/7/2014 6:30:45 PM)

Editing the registry or ini file produces results at your own risk. Unfortunately on this user to user forum we are not allowed to guide you in editing the registry as it may violate the end user license agreement and may produce results on your computer that may have undesirable effects. If the issue is severely technical , please contact technical support and let them know about your issue so you can work with them on fixing the problem.

Eagle -> RE: Default View (5/7/2014 7:28:35 PM)

Thank you for your response. I understand the dangers in editing the registry or ini file as I have been working with and building computers for a very long time. I really don't want instruction on how to edit the registry or the ini file, I just want information on where the Registry Key or ini file is located.

If I have to contact Technical Support, which Technical Support would that be? I do not know who makes Calendar Creator. I do know that it was marketed by Broderbund, and now apparently by Encore.

JasonC -> RE: Default View (5/7/2014 7:43:50 PM)

Please visit http://support.encore.com and type in Calendar in the search box. As long as you have a supported version of this program you can request technical support. To submit a ticket click on one of the support links for your product and find the link that says did not find what you were looking for, submit a ticket.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.611328E-02