Creating PDF file of calendar (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

RogueDH -> Creating PDF file of calendar (5/4/2014 9:02:54 AM)

I am trying to create a PDF file of my 16 month calendar. I go thru the "save" as PDF file. It seemingly saves to the desktop altho the size of the file says zero. The bigger problem occurs when it automatically tries to print the calendar (which I don't want). Because the laptop is not connected to a printer I get a window that says it can't print and that I cannot get rid of without quitting CC. I want to put the calendar PDF onto a flash drive and put it onto another computer.
Thanks

ps - Is there a more professional calendar maker than CC12

JasonC -> RE: Creating PDF file of calendar (5/4/2014 11:14:58 AM)

We suggest using Cute PDF for many users who are having problems saving PDF files from the built in converters that are present with this program

Check it out here : http://cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp

Install this and then select print, and select Cute PDF Writer as your default printer, it should work normally :)

DEJenc3 -> RE: Creating PDF file of calendar (5/4/2014 11:17:42 AM)

Jason is right. I had just started to respond with the same advice. Many Calendar Creator users have gone this route to solve printing issues. Once you have the calendar in pdf form, it's easier to manage in Adobe Reader for output to a printer.

ellengard -> RE: Creating PDF file of calendar (5/4/2014 2:18:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: RogueDH
ps - Is there a more professional calendar maker than CC12

There is not. Other calendar programs don't remember your birthdays, anniversaries, etc. in perpetuity, display your calendar in daily, weekly, monthly, yearly views, allow you to format colors, fonts, paper size....

ellengard -> RE: Creating PDF file of calendar (5/7/2014 6:53:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: RogueDH
I am trying to create a PDF file of my 16 month calendar. I go thru the "save" as PDF file.... I get a window that says it can't print and that I cannot get rid of without quitting CC.

You cannot "save as PDF". You PRINT to the PDF printer and define the RANGE (i.e. your 16 month period). That will give you a 16 month PDF.

This was previously advised here:
http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=48554#

I think you were trying to create a PDF that continued to infinity. That is why it crashed.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4