free-hand crop? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 6.0 (released 2013)

cookiemc@bresnan.net -> free-hand crop? (5/13/2014 4:50:41 PM)

I need to know how to custom crop. I used CreataCard Platinum 6 for years until I got this new computer. I've made hundreds of greeting cards
using the custom crop to crop someone's head or an object to place it somewhere else. The crop to a shape doesn't work for this. If this
program doesn't do that, which I can't imagine, do you know of any other program I could use that is compatible with Windows 7? I sure will
appreciate any help you can give me! Cookie [:(]

ellengard -> RE: Print Master V6 Platinum-Custom Crop (5/13/2014 6:05:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: cookiemc@bresnan.net
... crop someone's head or an object to place it somewhere else. The crop to a shape doesn't work for this. If this program doesn't do that, which I can't imagine, do you know of any other program I could use that is compatible with Windows 7?

PMv6.0 does not have a freehand crop. PrintMaster 18.1 does and it is Win 7 compatible. However, like the crop tool in CreataCard, it looks like you used scissors to cut around someone's head. For "smarter" cropping tools, you need a photo-editing program and there are really good FREE ones you can get. For example: GIMP and Serif's PhotoPlus Starter Edition.

cookiemc@bresnan.net -> RE: Print Master V6 Platinum-Custom Crop (5/13/2014 6:54:29 PM)

ellengard, I just can't thank you enough for your answers to my problem! I can't wait to download one of the free sites. I really appreciate
your help! Thank you. Cookie

ellengard -> RE: Print Master V6 Platinum-Custom Crop (5/13/2014 8:30:37 PM)

You're welcome, Cookie. If you like card-making, you'll find that PMv6.0 has some really beautiful graphics in the clipart gallery. Also check out the printmasterpacks.com site. Click the FREE clipart tab. You'll find some gorgeous free quickpages.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4