Print Shop Version 22 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

Vel -> Print Shop Version 22 (6/1/2014 12:24:57 PM)

Hello to Anyone,
I have a new HP computer Windows 8.1. (64 bit) I am trying to install the Print Shop and I keep getting a framework error. I know I can install it and it will work as my sister in Kentucky is using it on her computer.
Can anyone give me any help with this issue please.

I am not to familiar with these technical things!

Thank You for any time anyone has.

Velma

JasonC -> RE: Print Shop Version 22 (6/1/2014 1:20:43 PM)

Hello Velma, welcome to our forums! I'm happy you posted to our forums.

There is something I should make you aware of on the Encore Forums. We don't assist with technical problems on our forums. That's for technical support to do. You are using a very old version of Print Shop on your computer that is not compatible with Windows 8.1 and we recommend customers purchase our latest edition to maintain compatibility with their computer.

Although Print Shop 3.5 is a vastly different program then Print Shop 22, we can help you with the creation of your projects on this new version.

We may also have end users who may attempt to help you install the Net Framework in the event to try to install an old version of your computer, but you are doing this at your own risk and we don't recommend using old software on a new computer.

Encore is not responsible for any advice given to you by an end user on the forum as a result of a computer malfunction , etc therefore it's up to you to do the research before trying such advice.

ellengard -> RE: Print Shop Version 22 (6/1/2014 3:02:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Vel
... Windows 8.1. (64 bit) I am trying to install the Print Shop and I keep getting a framework error. I know I can install it and it will work as my sister in Kentucky is using it on her computer.

Hi, Velma,

I was told that version 23.1 works on Win 8, but as soon as that was upgraded to 8.1, that broke the program. There is no tech support for versions 23.1 and older on Win 8.1. I don't know how your sister can be using v22 on Win 8.1. Officially, this operating system is incompatible with the software.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4