I seem to be stuck with no way to move/go/continue (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Games] >> [Viva-Media Games] >> Shadow Chronicles 6 Pack

biocin@yahoo.com -> I seem to be stuck with no way to move/go/continue (6/12/2014 1:25:42 PM)

[sm=emot-comeback.gif][sm=emot-comeback.gif]I think I should have used the hammer to fix the wagon wheel before I repaired the scarecrow. I cannot get any hints from the pumpkin, cannot move the wagon even though the wheel is in place (states I need to hammer it) to get to the next site. I have 3 objects inventory, SLIDERS, FAN, and CORD. The map has NO " ! " on it-...do I have to start the whole game again?? HELP, PLEASE> SENIOR CITIZEN who loves HIDDEN OBJECT games.[>:]

biocin@yahoo.com -> RE: I seem to be stuck with no way to move/go/continue (6/12/2014 1:31:29 PM)

I added this...its a six pack game set. The game I am currently playing is SHADOWS, price for our sins. sorry, still learning...cm.[:)]

JasonC -> RE: I seem to be stuck with no way to move/go/continue (6/13/2014 7:33:48 AM)

You may use the following strategy guide to help you out:

http://www.gamezebo.com/2013/03/01/shadows-price-our-sins-walkthrough-cheats-strategy-guide/

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4