Problem with printing a specific month (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Printing Specific

JeanT -> Problem with printing a specific month (7/19/2014 2:23:07 AM)

I have just upgraded from CC v. 10 to Calendar Creator deLuxe v. 12.1. Just as in my previous CC
software I can not print e.g. July.
When I print a particular month (July) my printer starts Always with January. This is very annoying.
Can somebody tell me what to do?

DEJenc3 -> RE: Problem with printing a specific month (7/19/2014 5:27:32 AM)

When you print a calendar, a print dialogue window appears, where you can select the printer. In the lower right is a Time Range selection. This is where you set the starting date. The end date can be chosen as a specific date, or you can instead choose Periods, which corresponds to the current calendar view. For example, if it's a month view, you can choose to print 1 month.

Does this take care of the problem, or do you still see January as the first month?

HomerT -> RE: Problem with printing a specific month (7/19/2014 12:12:22 PM)

As can be seen in this FAQ

http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=24572

the January problem is often caused by Regional and Language settings being set to something other than an English language setting OR a date format which is set to something other than

* MM/dd/yy
* M/d/yy
* MM/dd/yyyy
* M/d/yyyy

The information in that FAQ explains how to work around that problem.

JeanT -> RE: Problem with printing a specific month (7/20/2014 12:24:43 AM)

Yes this did the trick: setting the PC to the English (US) version.
Thanks, JeanT

giccarus@yahoo.com -> RE: Problem with printing a specific month (2/20/2015 5:26:51 PM)

To HomerT I am new to the forum and I was searching for an answer to a printing problem that was driving me nuts. Just want to thank you for solving my problem. GICCARUS

HomerT -> RE: Problem with printing a specific month (2/21/2015 2:21:24 AM)

You are very welcome, giccarus,

It is always nice to know when I have helped a fellow Calendar Creator user.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4