Broderbund PDF Creator (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Printing Specific Issues

alwayssinging -> Broderbund PDF Creator (7/31/2014 7:29:38 AM)

I don't find Broderbund PDF Creator on my computer. It may have been deleted. Is there a way to re-install?

ellengard -> RE: Broderbund PDF Creator (7/31/2014 9:16:10 AM)

I don't know how to do that without having to reinstall the entire program, but I can recommend this alternative: Download and install the Cute PDF Writer from here:
http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp
(you need both the CuteWriter.exe and the converter.exe files)

The beauty of this PDF Writer is that it works with all your applications, not just Print Shop. Used with other programs, it also embeds the fonts!

Tip: To create the PDF, you go to the Print command and select the PDF printer, then complete the print function.

JasonC -> RE: Broderbund PDF Creator (7/31/2014 12:28:25 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: alwayssinging

I don't find Broderbund PDF Creator on my computer. It may have been deleted. Is there a way to re-install?

Another way is to check Windows Update and run it and look under optional updates and see of Amnyumi PDF Document Creator is listed under optional updates - It's called Broderbund PDF Creator internally but the name I mentioned above is the actual name of it (I think Encore used its source code to create it)

If you see it, update that PDF creator in Windows Update and it should appear as a choice to print from again.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4