View (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Export/Import

geodot -> View (10/18/2014 6:43:36 AM)

Calendar version 12 does not have a "month viewer" view as version 4 had. Is there a way to copy/or import a file into version 12 to provide this feature? Thanks for any help....George

DEJenc3 -> RE: View (10/18/2014 7:28:54 AM)

There is a month view available. You can access it in two ways: From the Navigation toolbar, locate the dropdown box with selections for different views. One of them is Month.
Alternatively, from the Main Menu, choose View, Show Calendar, Month.

If this isn't what you had in mind, please post back.

geodot -> RE: View (10/18/2014 12:39:36 PM)

Thank you for an answer. I know and use the feature you mention. Both versions 8 and 12 have; year - multi month - month - multi week, etc. Calendar Creator (4), in addition to the above, offered; week viewer - month viewer, etc. The view in "month viewer" is formatted somewhat differently than just "month". It is this file in CC4 I would like to capture and import into version 12. Thanks again.

DEJenc3 -> RE: View (10/18/2014 1:05:44 PM)

Unfortunately I haven't used the earlier versions of Calendar Creator, and am unfamiliar with the feature you're describing. I can only offer the suggestion that CC12 and other recent versions have a good bit of flexibility in design of views, so you could experiment with revising an existing view, or even better, creating a new view. I'll guess from your comments that the older feature could be unrelated to views, and it's possible that you won't be able to replicate it in CC12.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4