clipart - how to change color; how to copy to another program (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5

mollieandmaurie -> clipart - how to change color; how to copy to another program (10/22/2014 8:05:48 AM)

In PrintShop 23.1 I could change some of colors in the clipart (not photos). This was an awesome feature. The Advanced Editor made this possible. There doesn't seem to be any way to change this.
Also, why is it no longer possible to cut and paste into another program? Saving in another format doesn't seem to work, because the clipart can't be layered anymore.

JasonC -> RE: What has happened to all of the previous features? (10/22/2014 10:35:35 AM)

Editing the color of the clipart is only possible in the Professional Edition of the Print Shop 3.5

See this post for more information : http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=47686

If you purchased Deluxe, or Standard , you won't see these features.

-EDIT-

I wanted to let you know that in the event you purchased these products (Standard or Deluxe) Our customer service department can help you facilitate an exchange for your product and help you order the correct version if you want access to the editing features of the professional edition.

Our refund and exchange policy can be found at http://support.encore.com/customerservice/refunds.aspx

You can also call our Customer Support line at 1-800-395-0277 and they can help you as well.

ellengard -> RE: What has happened to all of the previous features? (10/22/2014 12:47:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mollieandmaurie
... cut and paste into another program? Saving in another format doesn't seem to work, because the clipart can't be layered anymore.

I have a workaround for this. Add your clipart to a blank page, sized as big as the width of the page*. Put them one on top of the other. Order doesn't matter. Save as HTML. This creates a folder called "Images" which contains PNG formats of all the clipart. You can import the PNGs into other programs.

* so that the resolution of the PNGs will be higher.

Charweave -> RE: What has happened to all of the previous features? (10/29/2014 8:43:19 PM)

It's really to bad that PS 3.5 Deluxe is sold without all the things PS 23 had. I loved using the guide lines to line up graphics. This also does not come in this version.

ellengard -> RE: What has happened to all of the previous features? (10/29/2014 10:02:45 PM)

Unfortunately, they only put the guide lines function in the pro version.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4