make each bus card different (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 6.0 (released 2013)

GCB -> make each bus card different (10/27/2014 2:41:30 PM)

I have just upgraded from PrintMaster Gold v18 to V6 Platinum as I have recently migrated to Windows 8.1. A functionality of the previous business card option allowed one to print an individual card to any one of the 10 positions on the print page. I can't seem to do this now and it is extremely useful for producing display cards for a number of different art items. Using this option in v18 did require replacing the print page after each card was printed but I could produce a page of 2"x 3.5" individual, artistic looking display cards. Am I missing something obvious?

ellengard -> RE: missing function in V6? (10/27/2014 3:30:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: GCB
... producing display cards for a number of different art items... a page of 2"x 3.5" individual, artistic looking display cards.

Good news... this version is even better for your purposes!

From your business card project, go to Edit> Convert to Full Avery Sheet. Now you will see all 10 cards on a page. You can edit each card so that they are all different. Now you can print this one page instead of doing 10 separate prints.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4