#10 ENVELope (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 6.0 (released 2013)

DREW.PAREN -> #10 ENVELope (10/28/2014 6:25:02 AM)

The display shows the #10 envelope vertically oriented (Like portrait orientation.)
This causes my Canon MX922 printer to print the image off page.
How can I orient the envelope image properly?
Is there a "print test envelope function that allows the program to work with the printer?
Thanks in advance,
Drew

ellengard -> RE: #10 ENVELope (10/28/2014 9:50:40 AM)

The envelope project is a bit wonky. For one thing, the default Create From Scratch #10 envelope shouldn't come up portrait orientation.

There are two ways to open the envelope project in the correct orientation. Either choose a Ready-Made #10 Envelope Project and remove/edit the elements
or switch the width and height numbers when you create from scratch.

For me, the print preview does not display correctly, but my print came out fine. As an alternative to the preview, File> Export... choose PDF. Open the PDF with Adobe Reader. If it looks fine, you're good to go.

DREW.PAREN -> RE: #10 ENVELope (10/28/2014 1:07:18 PM)

Dear Elengard,
Thanks for the prompt assistance and advice. I'll give it try and let you know the results.[:)]
Warm Regards,
drew

ellengard -> RE: #10 ENVELope (10/29/2014 12:37:39 PM)

You're welcome! If you use the PDF to preview and it looks good, you can print the PDF (as long as the best resolution option was selected when the PDF was created).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4