Cropping produces blurred pic on screen still (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5

kkathyknox -> Cropping produces blurred pic on screen still (11/1/2014 5:40:36 AM)

I just downloaded TPS 3.5 and it appears that there is still a bug in the cropped pictures being blurry on the screen. I have not tried printing to see if it prints clear as some have mentioned because I don't want to have to keep reprinting to see I'm satisfied with the finished product. I hope that this bug is fixed soon.

JasonC -> RE: Cropping produces blurred pic on screen still (11/1/2014 8:33:56 AM)

Save your work as JPG or PDF, Then check out the quality of the exported project file. If it's clear, then you can print that JPG or PDF via a 3rd party program.

kkathyknox -> RE: Cropping produces blurred pic on screen still (11/1/2014 9:11:27 AM)

Jason, Thank you for the reply. Saving my work as a JPG or PDF is a great idea to view it before printing. My ole brain never thought of doing that. Thanks again.

JasonC -> RE: Cropping produces blurred pic on screen still (11/1/2014 9:19:17 AM)

Your quite welcome. Try the Broderbund PDF Printer first. If that yields bad results, try adjusting the DPI a little higher to compensate for it , otherwise use the likes of CUTE PDF Or Fox it PDF

ellengard -> RE: Cropping produces blurred pic on screen still (11/1/2014 10:15:14 AM)

If you do a print preview, you'll see that your cropped picture is OK.

Tip for cropping: Apply cropping BEFORE adding the photo to your project. in the photo gallery, hover over the thumbnail and click the "Edit Copy" option. Now apply a crop. This puts the cropped copy in the gallery which you can now add to your project. It will appear as you cropped it, instead of being stretched to the dimensions of the original photo.

A print preview will show you that it won't print as blurry as the crop appears to be.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4