address book disappears (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5

rapadapa -> address book disappears (11/4/2014 3:15:39 AM)

The address book always disappears while adding more names, forcing me to create an excel file converting it to a crv and then importing it to print shop 3.5. Any body else having this problem. Also when printing labels, it doesn't seem to work when I specify which label position to start

ellengard -> RE: address book disappears (11/4/2014 10:21:39 AM)

I'm sorry to see you are still having the same problem you posted about earlier this year. We determined that you were doing everything correctly, so it's not a functionality problem (you already know how to use the address book and mail merge features).

Your problem is technical and requires tech support. I gave you the link to tech support. What was their response?

ellengard -> RE: address book disappears (11/5/2014 2:06:20 PM)

You haven't said what OS you are using. I am using Win 7 and having no problems at all with the Address Book function. So if you are also using Win 7, most likely you have a corrupted installation.

rapadapa -> RE: address book disappears (11/6/2014 7:17:06 AM)

Using Windows 8, tech support told me to reinstall so I did still having problem

JasonC -> RE: address book disappears (11/6/2014 9:43:48 AM)

If you are working with technical support and this behavior is continuing I encourage you to continue to work with them for a resolution as this situation has escalated into a tech issue rather then a functionality issue.

ellengard -> RE: address book disappears (11/6/2014 2:17:07 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rapadapa
Using Windows 8, tech support told me to reinstall so I did still having problem

Did you do a clean reinstall?
http://support.encore.com/customerservice/genericcleaninstall.aspx

It's also my habit to temporarily disable my startup programs, esp. anti-virus, when installing new programs so that there is no chance they will corrupt the installation.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.953125E-02