PRINTING WRONG SIZE PROJECT ON PAGE (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 6.0 (released 2013)

novemberquestion -> PRINTING WRONG SIZE PROJECT ON PAGE (11/19/2014 1:09:58 PM)

Hello,

I'm using PrintMaster Platinum 6.0. In the past have been able to print a project which when printing properly looks like two pages side by side (landscape) on a sheet of standard copy paper. The project is currently printing either half of the project in the middle of the page or the whole project in a version 1/2 of the size it should be. Hope that makes sense, please help, thank you.

ellengard -> RE: PRINTING WRONG SIZE PROJECT ON PAGE (11/19/2014 2:12:05 PM)

Hello, novemberquestion. What project type is this, so I can look it up? Greeting card, half fold? Brochure?

Also, a lot of printing problems are solved by installing the most current printer driver for your OS. If you haven't checked for new printer drivers for your printer, go to your printer's website and have a look.

ellengard -> RE: PRINTING WRONG SIZE PROJECT ON PAGE (11/19/2014 4:34:08 PM)

I see what you mean. It happens when the Greeting Card project is 8.5x5.5. I tried making a card and fixed it by going to Edit> Change Project Size/Type... and typed in width: 10 height: 7. This will print on letter size card stock which I will trim off the white margins, giving me a full bleed 5x7 folded card.

Note: It was necessary to adjust the elements to fit the new proportion.

[image]local://upfiles/9017/79BA9DD910104FCCA94FFC516F6DAF47.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4