printing (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 6.0 (released 2013)

mgmmann@sasktel.net -> printing (11/28/2014 8:03:42 AM)

I am having trouble with printing a letterhead page I chose. I have added text and it will not print the text - it only prints the design on the paper I chose.
There is a 1/2" white border all the way around the sheet as well that I do not want to have on the sheet.
Also, very frustrating working with this program.

ellengard -> RE: printing (11/28/2014 9:36:06 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mgmmann@sasktel.net
There is a 1/2" white border all the way around the sheet as well that I do not want to have on the sheet.

Before you go to the print, do the File> Print Setup and change the margins to 0,0,0,0.

ellengard -> RE: printing (11/28/2014 9:41:48 AM)

quote:

I have added text and it will not print the text - it only prints the design...

I can't duplicate this behavior. The text has printed before when you used this program, right? Does the print preview show the text?

ellengard -> RE: printing (11/29/2014 7:53:08 PM)

mgmmann contacted me via email and I suggested exporting to PDF as a work-around to the text problem. She replied to say it worked.

It may be that there is an incompatibility between her Mac, the program, and her current printer driver. Often, updating the printer driver can solve many printing problems.

mgmmann@sasktel.net -> RE: printing (11/6/2015 12:40:07 PM)

Unable to print banners with more than one page
If you could help that would be great
Thx

JasonC -> RE: printing (11/6/2015 12:58:36 PM)

quote:

Unable to print banners with more than one page
If you could help that would be great
Thx

You will need to update the program to the latest version. Click on help and then check for update.

Once you have that update in place the banner feature will print as expected.

ellengard -> RE: printing (11/6/2015 1:08:23 PM)

My banners are printing OK i.e. the print goes across my four sheets of 8.5 x 11 paper. I use PC. I know you are Mac and the previous posts suggest you have an incompatibility issue with your printer.

Export your project as PDF. Open the PDF with Adobe Reader. Verify that the PDF is multiple pages. If it is only one page, post back here and we'll figure it out.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4