Borders on a postcard (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 6.0 (released 2013)

Aleida -> Borders on a postcard (12/29/2014 7:06:21 AM)

I have used PrintMaster Platinum version 18 forever and was quite happy with it. However I am now Windows 8.1 and I'm thinking they are not compatible. So I had a look at my sister's PrintMaster v6 Platinum. which I am thinking of buying. I enjoy doing postcards (recipe cards) and need a border around them so they are easier to cut .... my eyesight is not all that great. It was easy enough to do with the older version. HOW do I do it with the newer version?

ellengard -> RE: Borders on a postcard (12/29/2014 9:08:51 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Aleida
... I enjoy doing postcards (recipe cards) and need a border around them so they are easier to cut .... my eyesight is not all that great.

I assume you are using regular card stock since you say you cut out your recipe cards. In that case, all you need do is add a rectangular shape with a no colour fill and a dark outline. Size it to 5x7 or whatever size you use for recipe cards.

Add your text and graphics within that rectangle. You can fit two 5x7 recipe cards on a regular sheet of card stock.

Aleida -> RE: Borders on a postcard (12/29/2014 12:28:32 PM)

Thank you ellengard. I will try that later tonight. I foresee a difficulty I might have, but first I will see what I can do with what you have told me. For me, it is usually a slow progress. I am grateful for your response.

Aleida -> RE: Borders on a postcard (12/29/2014 1:13:28 PM)

Worked beautifully. Now the next problem. I will post with a different title.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.660156E-02