RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 6.0 (released 2013)

Aleida -> RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard (12/30/2014 4:21:32 PM)

I am there .... and I could never have done it without your help.

I did get the four done but they are smaller than I really want so, I won't choose this size. I have done the two per page and successfully done a back to them. I thank you so much. My sister thanks you. She has had this software for over a year and finally just set it aside because it overwhelmed her.

[image]local://upfiles/25772/1EB2BD021D074509AB5F79069853B71D.jpg[/image]

Aleida -> RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard (12/30/2014 4:22:43 PM)

Here are the two. Thank you, thank you, thank you. If I have more questions before I have perfected it, I know where to come.

[image]local://upfiles/25772/DB544F246DEF41C29C7ED58C8BEE6250.jpg[/image]

ellengard -> RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard (12/30/2014 5:18:28 PM)

Aleida, your recipe cards look great! I'm glad to be of help. I was thinking that if you make all your future cards at the 6x4 size, you can put them in those inexpensive mini-photo albums - the ones with the clear plastic sleeves that fit a 6x4. It would make a cute recipe book gift!

Aleida -> RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard (12/30/2014 5:30:00 PM)

Thank you for the compliment ellengard. I like to put the cards in a box ..well, I have three boxes on the go ...soup and salads, desserts and the rest. I laminate them. I really enjoy doing these. When I try a new recipe ..often enough .... I might declare a recipe is "card worthy". My family and friends know exactly what I mean.

ellengard -> RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard (12/30/2014 6:00:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Aleida
My sister thanks you. She has had this software for over a year and finally just set it aside because it overwhelmed her.

Check out these two posts for inspiration on making scrapbook pages and greeting cards

Aleida -> RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard (1/9/2015 8:02:38 AM)

Hello ...it is me again. I expect I will continually have questions.

I did a recipe card ...have the border (matte) ...and text all finished for the front. I added some pictures. Now I look at it and think the matte colour is wrong with those pictures. So I would like to change the colour. I cannot figure out how to do it.

ellengard -> RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard (1/9/2015 9:58:16 AM)

quote:

... Now I look at it and think the matte colour is wrong with those pictures. So I would like to change the colour. I cannot figure out how to do it.

Select the matted rectangle, click the Matte button in Shapes toolbar. Click the color change button.

Aleida -> RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard (1/9/2015 10:08:10 AM)

I'm having trouble "selecting" the matted rectangle.

ellengard -> RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard (1/9/2015 11:26:36 AM)

Click on it.

Aleida -> RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard (1/9/2015 12:33:44 PM)

I have a text box in it that fills the rectangle entirely. When I click on it, the test stuff comes up at the left. If I click on shapes and lines stuff at the left ...it sets me ready to create another , but not to change anything of the one I already have.

Aleida -> RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard (1/9/2015 12:36:56 PM)

I got it ....I moved the text box just a wee bit ..then I could get the rectangle ...changed the colour of the matte, and then moved the text box back.
Thank you again for helping me.
Until the next glitch.

ellengard -> RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard (1/9/2015 1:20:15 PM)

quote:

I have a text box in it that fills the rectangle entirely.

Oh, I see... the text box is "covering" the rectangle so you can't get to it. Here's what I do. Click on the text box, send it to the back. Now you can click the rectangle, change the matte color, then send it to the back.

ellengard -> RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard (1/9/2015 1:21:55 PM)

Your way is better![:D]

Sorry, I didn't see your earlier reply... I was back and forth in the kitchen and missed it because I hadn't refreshed the page.

Aleida -> RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard (1/9/2015 2:53:47 PM)

Hurrah ...I am doing the happy dance. I think I have all the basics covered ...many thanks to you. I also had a glitch yesterday trying to print on cardstock ...nothing to do with printmaster. So this has truly been an effort. But I'm there now. I still have to laminate these.

[image]local://upfiles/25772/2E10389A73514DB987528B0CD5ABC236.jpg[/image]

StephenWheaton -> RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard (1/7/2024 8:17:42 PM)

It's relevant for me now

StephenWheaton -> RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard (1/8/2024 9:13:34 AM)

Thank you for this infomation. I just completed a project on this topic, made a presentation, and used assistance https://www.dnpcapstoneproject.com/nursing-care-plan-writing-service/ Although the issue appears to be very straightforward at first glance, it was essential to do a more global and exhaustive search, so I decided to seek assistance.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4