GREETING CARDS (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 6.0 (released 2013)

jonathanlangham -> GREETING CARDS (1/20/2015 4:27:20 PM)

When I am done making a card, I find dozens of items saved into photo gallery. Many cannot be opened. How does this happen? How can I stop it?

ellengard -> RE: GREETING CARDS (1/20/2015 7:22:03 PM)

If you are finding that some of the files don't show up when you click on them, that happens to me, too, but only when I try to get them from a "library". I'm not an expert when it comes to Windows 7 libraries. Basically, if you go right to the actual location of the photo, you'll have no trouble adding the photo to your project.

There is nothing bad happening and nothing to stop. It's just files showing up in your libraries, and libraries are not the actual location of the files. For example, your photos aren't really in the Pictures library, they are located in C:\Users\Public\Public Pictures, and other places.

ellengard -> RE: GREETING CARDS (1/29/2015 10:29:21 AM)

Not in any photo gallery, but in the PrintMaster Projects folder, I found a few projects that I opted to NOT save (I was making practice projects).

I think maybe the program was doing a partial auto-backup because I was spending more than a few minutes on them. I just went into the PrintMaster Projects folder and deleted these unwanted project folders. You know they aren't completely saved projects because they contain no PMX file.

I don't know of any way to prevent them from coming into existence.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4