can't paste text from outside newsletter project (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 5.0 (released 2012)

dcslms23 -> can't paste text from outside newsletter project (1/27/2015 9:45:13 PM)

I can't seem to paste text that I copied outside my Newsletter project in Printmaster Platinum, on my Windows PC (Vista).

I checked all the forums and all the tutorial videos and still need help. How do I paste or insert text that I copied from outside my project, e.g. someone sends me an article they wrote in Word or in an email, and I want to copy and paste that text in my Newsletter project. I can't spend the time typing everybody's articles over in my 12 page newsletter! I would really appreciate some advice on this issue. It could save me a lot of time.

ellengard -> RE: can't paste text from outside newsletter project (1/28/2015 9:34:34 AM)

Copy the text into the clipboard (Ctrl+C). Create a text box. When you see the blinking cursor, paste the clipboard contents (Ctrl+V). You may need to double-click inside the text box to activate the blinking cursor.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4