PM6.0 doesn't show all my photos to import as well as not changing colors (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 6.0 (released 2013)

imwende -> PM6.0 doesn't show all my photos to import as well as not changing colors (2/1/2015 10:18:07 AM)

I recently downloaded 6v..I have to say I do prefer the ease of 18..after having a runtime issue with 18 an buying another thinking or hoping i wouldn't have that problem..it did..the new one has the runtime error message too..6v does not..but not being tech savvy it's been hard to get use to..i have noticed that not all my photos are there when i browse..an when i tried to change the color of a border it didn't change..pretty sure i was doing that right it showed the border in a small window an when it got to 100% it was still black.?

ellengard -> RE: PM6.0 doesn't show all my photos to import as well as not changing colors (2/1/2015 11:22:47 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: imwende
... not all my photos are there when i browse.

If you store your various photos in many different locations on your hard drive, you have to browse to all those different places to find them. If you know where the photos you want to use are located, e.g. 2014 vacation photos are in C:\Users\Public\Pictures\2014 vacation... then you need to browse to that location.

It may help you to find your locations by looking through Windows Explorer.

ellengard -> RE: changing border color (2/1/2015 11:51:54 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: imwende
... i tried to change the color of a border it didn't change..pretty sure i was doing that right it showed the border in a small window an when it got to 100% it was still black.?

Leave everything you know about PrintMaster 18 behind. It will just confuse you trying to apply that knowledge to PrintMaster 6.0. To learn 6.0, click the program's Help command and read the User's Guide.

"Border" is too general a word. When talking about adding a border to a Headline, it is more accurately called applying a stroke. If it's a shape, it is more accurately called applying a matte.

If you are just talking about changing the color of a clipart (which you are describing as a "border" graphic), then unfortunately, it can't be done. The only edits you can make to PrintMaster's clip art are drop shadow, rotate, opacity, crop, mirror/flip.

Photos can be recolored (tinted).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4