cannot access guide lines (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5

swilks -> cannot access guide lines (2/4/2015 7:27:55 AM)

I cannot add guide lines to my bland 8 1/2 x 11 project. On the project tab I am missing the "insert" and "save" options. My only options are "Show Templates" and "Clear." Please help me asap. I cannot use this product without guidelines!

ellengard -> RE: cannot access guide lines (2/4/2015 9:33:54 AM)

Guides seem to be a rather basic feature to be left out, but unfortunately, they are not available in Standard nor Deluxe versions of The Print Shop 3.5.

I get around this by using empty text boxes which I then lock so I don't keep activating or moving them accidentally. They act just like non-printing guides so you don't have to remove them when you're done your project (although you can, after unlocking them).

Tip: Add text box, size and move into place. Click out of the text box, then click inside the text box to activate the lock mechanism. It's a little padlock in the top right of the text box. Click on it to "close" the lock. Click on it again to "open" it.

ellengard -> RE: cannot access guide lines (2/4/2015 9:46:03 AM)

There are some ready-made guides available in the Deluxe version. I thought I was missing them because I didn't see many choices when I clicked on "Show Template". Then I realized the ready-made guides are matched with the project type I am working on. So if you choose a BROCHURE project, you are offered brochure appropriate templates. Similarly with NEWSLETTER... a different set of applicable templates.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4