printing an envelope (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5

Charweave -> printing an envelope (2/23/2015 11:16:08 AM)

All I am trying to do is print an envelope!! Just a regular 3 5/8 X 6 1/2 envelope. Why can't I find this size envelope when I try to print? Can anyone help??
Thanks Char

ellengard -> RE: printing an envelope (2/23/2015 12:03:13 PM)

That size is not in the templates, but any size envelope can be created by using the Custom Paper Stock wizard. Start the wizard by clicking the New button above the blank envelope templates, then type in your new envelope information:

[image]local://upfiles/9017/16303569AAC04755A87DE0D44B6CC1E0.jpg[/image]

Charweave -> RE: printing an envelope (2/26/2015 1:22:57 PM)

I did this but when I try to print, the printer will not print correctly as it doesn't have the correct paper size listed. I have gone with something close but it still drives me nuts that I can't print a simple project without hassles. I just wanted to print an envelope!!
Char

ellengard -> RE: printing an envelope (2/26/2015 3:50:57 PM)

You are saying that you did create the correct size for your envelope project? OK, then now you must make sure that your printer also has that size selected.

In any project, it is important to match the project size with the printer setup paper size.

ellengard -> RE: printing an envelope (2/26/2015 3:56:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Charweave
... the printer ... doesn't have the correct paper size listed. I have gone with something close...

Your printer doesn't have a custom option so that you can add this envelope size? If so, you can work around your printer's limitations.

On the Print Shop project, simply shift everything over. i.e. on your printed envelope, if everything is too far from the top (as an example), then in the project window, shift everything closer to the top, to compensate.

ellengard -> RE: printing an envelope (2/26/2015 4:52:02 PM)

As an example, here is how my Samsung printer options appear. It also does not offer the envelope size you mentioned... closest thing I have to it is "Monarch", so I would have to click the Custom button and add a custom envelope to the Samsung list.

To be fair, this was a printer issue, not a Print Shop issue.

[image]local://upfiles/9017/0B70F4F5843E41C9AF76F9E4BBCB8471.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4