VERY VERY FRUSTRATED Please Help!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5

Charweave -> VERY VERY FRUSTRATED Please Help!! (2/23/2015 11:41:51 AM)

I have bought Print Shop since the very first edition. I am now TRYING to use 3.5. I have been told by tech support that the hundreds of projects that I have saved are pretty much garbage. They will not open. Not even just projects with just text in them. I get an "s" error. Was told to take the photos and graphics out of the projects, then open them and reinsert the graphics or photos. I CAN'T OPEN THE PROJECTS!!!!

Have been trying to print and regular envelope for 2 hours! It's just not working. Can anyone actually help me???
Thanks Char

ellengard -> RE: VERY VERY FRUSTRATED Please Help!! (2/23/2015 12:25:23 PM)

Hi. I answered your envelope question that you posted in another thread.

If you have a very old version of The Print Shop, then version 3.5 is too different to handle those older projects.

Does your older computer no longer exist? If you do still have it and it is running your old Print Shop, then you would open a project and export it as high res JPG. The JPG can be imported into ANY graphics program, to be used in any project.

Note: delete any text that you don't want to be permanent BEFORE you export as JPG.

When I upgraded to Win7, there was nothing that could open the projects I had made with some of my favorite Win 95/98/XP programs.

Charweave -> RE: VERY VERY FRUSTRATED Please Help!! (2/26/2015 1:19:06 PM)

I do have the older computer. I will try exporting. I just don't have the time to play now. Thanks you for your help.
Char

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4