Windows 8 compatibility (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

Florence -> Windows 8 compatibility (3/21/2015 2:46:07 PM)

I wanted to buy the newest version of CC for a friend. But this new version has to have Windows 8 compatibility. The box of CC 12 clearly says it will not work under these circumstances. What do I do?

ellengard -> RE: Windows 8 compatibility (3/21/2015 3:01:21 PM)

http://www.broderbund.com/p-116-calendar-creator-deluxe-v121.aspx

CC12.1 is Win 8.1 compatible. See MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS on link above.

Florence -> RE: Windows 8 compatibility (3/21/2015 5:06:55 PM)

Hmmm. I was told at the Office Max store in my area that it was not. On the link that you sent me up a little higher on the page it states in black letters that this product is not compatible using an 8.1 operating system. I guess I am a bit confused

ellengard -> RE: Windows 8 compatibility (3/21/2015 6:40:14 PM)

OH! That is confusing! I only looked at the min requirements. I will alert the forum administrator and he'll let us know. (and alert the powers that be about the conflicting info on that web page)

JasonC -> RE: Windows 8 compatibility (3/21/2015 8:27:10 PM)

While the original box says what it says, from time to time, depending on the product, our Quality Assurance team evaluates these products on newer operating systems. They test for functionality and compatibility. If the testing passed quality assurance standards, Encore updates the compatibility of the product of the description page. This means that if any customer with Win 8.1 emails us for technical help with the product, we can support it because Windows 8.1 is listed. I will also follow up on Monday too and check on this. I have run this product on a test machine running Windows 8.1 64 bit and did not notice anything out of the ordinary that breaks the product. You can buy our stuff with confidence because we offer a money - back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with the product.

DEJenc3 -> RE: Windows 8 compatibility (3/22/2015 2:35:47 PM)

I can report that I have been using Calendar Creator Deluxe 12.1 on a Windows 8.1 laptop for about 6 months with no issues. Hope this will help.

Florence -> RE: Windows 8 compatibility (3/22/2015 7:53:54 PM)

Thank you all for getting on board with this Windows 8.1 compatibility issue! Appreciate it very much!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.367188E-02