printing banners (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 6.0 (released 2013)

farmercindy -> printing banners (4/17/2015 1:36:32 PM)

I am trying to print a multiple page banner. However, my printer options only allow me to print on one page. One of the members said to export the project to adobe and then choose print poster. I did this but when I try to open my project I only get a blank page. What am I doing wrong? What else can I try. I am using a Mac 10.10.2., PrintMaster v6, and a CanonMG4520 printer.

JasonC -> RE: printing banners (4/17/2015 2:05:33 PM)

Can you post the version number of the product you are using? Next to the Apple Logo is the program name in bold black letters. Click About and post the version number.

ellengard -> RE: printing banners (4/17/2015 3:01:36 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: farmercindy
...when I try to open my project I only get a blank page. What am I doing wrong?

When you export as PDF, but your PDF turns out blank, the problem may be that your project is too large or complex to render. Are you using a lot of high res photos? Lots of special effects? If so, there are techniques to flatten and simplify the project so that we can create the PDF you need.

farmercindy -> RE: printing banners (4/17/2015 4:18:22 PM)

I am using PM 6.0 Platinum.
The project is a basic template with no frills, no uploads.

ellengard -> RE: printing banners (4/17/2015 4:55:00 PM)

Which banner size did you choose? Did you start from scratch or use a Ready-Made template. What do you mean no frills, no uploads? There are no graphics, just some text?

lindarobin -> RE: printing banners (4/19/2015 2:40:27 AM)

Banner printing has been fixed with the latest update to PrintMaster 6.0. Please see:
http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=50115

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4