Content missing - only formatting info appears (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 6.0 (released 2013)

lynnie444 -> Content missing - only formatting info appears (4/21/2015 7:29:12 PM)

My project content is missing. Only the formatting information appears. Prior to this, I received a message that the project is missing, and this occurrs when the project has been moved from the printmaster folder. I did not KNOWINGLY move the project out of the folder. I have four pages of work for a non-profit, which will ultimately turn into a tribute book of more than 50 pages.

ellengard -> RE: Content missing - only formatting info appears (4/21/2015 8:38:25 PM)

Close the program. Reboot computer. Start program and open project. Is it still missing?

The default location for PrintMaster projects is the sub-folder called "Printmaster Projects" inside the folder, "My Documents". Do you see your project there?

Regarding making a 50 page book. Don't do this in one single project because the file will probably become too complex and large, resulting in a program crash. Split the book into five separate projects.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4