Printing cards/half-fold (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM Printing Specific Issues

Verscheijden -> Printing cards/half-fold (4/30/2015 1:19:17 PM)

Although I've printed a paper for alignment; when I print cards the image is nog big enough so I have a big white border at the right site of the card.

ellengard -> RE: Printing cards/half-fold (4/30/2015 2:59:11 PM)

Does your card project size match the printer's paper size setting? For example, if your printer is set for letter size paper, but your project template is for a 5x7 card (when folded), you are going to get a big white margin because the card is much smaller than the paper. For people who want to make a 5x7 full bleed card, this is the correct way to do it. Fold the printed paper in half, then trim off the margins.

If you make a 5.5x8.5 card on letter size paper, your design will fill out the paper and margins will be minimal. Even these margins can be trimmed off to get a nice full-bleed look.

Verscheijden -> RE: Printing cards/half-fold (5/4/2015 2:40:11 PM)

Thanks for answering!Yes, I've selected A4 en I'm using A4. I have a border from 3,4 cm.

ellengard -> RE: Printing cards/half-fold (5/4/2015 4:25:05 PM)

I'm not sure what you are saying. Is your project size A4? Is your paper size A4? Are both your project size and paper size A4?

Verscheijden -> RE: Printing cards/half-fold (5/5/2015 2:30:57 AM)

At "Select Type of Project" I choose "Cards, Half-fold"
At "Printersetup" it says: Format A4
Is there another way of choosing for A4?

ellengard -> RE: Printing cards/half-fold (5/5/2015 1:04:09 PM)

Unfortunately, the Ready-Made templates for Greeting Cards are for 5x7 or 5.5x8.5 card stock (when folded). They don't auto-adjust to fit A4 paper, but you can copy/paste the design elements into a BROCHURE project. BROCHURE projects will adjust to the default paper size.

Verscheijden -> RE: Printing cards/half-fold (5/7/2015 2:23:36 PM)

Thank you!
Do I have to copy/paste each element seperately or can I "group" the whole picture?

ellengard -> RE: Printing cards/half-fold (5/7/2015 4:24:39 PM)

Yes, you can group.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4