combine (add) additional calendars to an existing one (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

blrsr»cal12 -> combine (add) additional calendars to an existing one (6/15/2015 10:24:43 AM)

In v2 there were ccw files which contained several cce files (added other calendars to an existing one).

I'm having trouble combining bcc files into one calendar.

What am i missing?

Thanx, Barry

DEJenc3 -> RE: combine (add) additional calendars to an existing one (6/15/2015 12:19:39 PM)

The calendar formats you mention predate my use and knowledge of Calendar Creator, so I am unable to compare what you've found from past experience in combining calendars.

With the current version, I believe the way you will need to do this is to export the events from one calendar or calendars, and import them into another.

If you attempt this, I would not touch either of the original calendars, but instead start a brand-new one, and import the events from both other calendars.

When you export events, they are going to be basic event information only, and you will not retain formatting or other features of the events, so the result might not be very satisfactory after you look at it.

Give that a try and see what experience you have.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4