Error message (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5

kjm -> Error message (7/20/2015 1:22:42 PM)

Sometimes (somewhat regularly) I try to open a project and an error message pops up.
It says that the project cannot be opened so it will be removed.
When I click either OK or close, the project just disappears from my project list and I have to start over.
How do I resolve this problem?

ellengard -> RE: Error message (7/20/2015 5:58:21 PM)

You can submit a tech support ticket here:
http://support.encore.com/technicalsupport/tech_support_frm.aspx?product_id=3256

I only know how to answer questions about how to use the features in the program.

JasonC -> RE: Error message (7/21/2015 11:08:32 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: kjm

Sometimes (somewhat regularly) I try to open a project and an error message pops up.
It says that the project cannot be opened so it will be removed.
When I click either OK or close, the project just disappears from my project list and I have to start over.
How do I resolve this problem?

Excellent advice from ellengard but please also check that your files are not over 30mb in file size. If they are, you will run into problems with the program crashing. If you have the disk version (physical disc bought at a retail outlet) make sure you have the latest 3.5.4.0 update. Otherwise if it's a download submit a technical ticket

ellengard -> RE: Error message (7/21/2015 1:28:32 PM)

Good call about file size, Jason. kjm, if your projects are multiple pages with several high res photos in them, I have a few tips and techniques to simplify a project, making it manageable without compromising print quality.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4