Moving calendar data to another computer (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

goldensword -> Moving calendar data to another computer (7/29/2015 2:13:12 PM)

I would like to move my CC12 data to a different computer. So far, all I have found is about copying *.bcc files to a different folder, but I haven't located any bcc files in the program yet. Any help will be appreciated.

DEJenc3 -> RE: Moving calendar data to another computer (7/29/2015 6:17:08 PM)

Hello, goldensword,

See this message for information on where the .bcc files are typically stored.
http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=36475&mpage=1&key=蹻

A search on your computer for *.bcc should find them, and viewing the properties would tell you where they're located.

You didn't mention your operating system, and that could be a factor.

Once you find the files, you store them in a location of your choice and change the preferences in Calendar Creator for where calendar files will be stored:
File, Preferences, Default Paths tab: Calendars.

Please post back if you have any difficulty.

goldensword -> RE: Moving calendar data to another computer (7/30/2015 12:43:43 PM)

Thanks David for your assistance. I seem to have gotten everything back. In the preferences file, I just pushed 'default', and there it was, after copying the .bcc files to my desktop. Good work!!

DEJenc3 -> RE: Moving calendar data to another computer (7/30/2015 4:31:27 PM)

I'm glad you got your calendar files, and that they're where you can use them. Thanks for posting back with the outcome.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4