Printing doubtable side cards & innovations (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Print Shop Mac (Encore 2015)

msgt28vv -> Printing doubtable side cards & innovations (8/17/2015 7:50:30 PM)

How do I print a card, inside & inside, doubtable with my mac & Hp printer.

ellengard -> RE: Printing doubtable side cards & innovations (8/17/2015 9:22:18 PM)

I have neither a Mac nor a HP, but I'm sure making a standard folded card with printing on both sides, is the same with any program. If this is your first time, try the simplest method. Choose a greeting card template for 8.5x11 paper stock, from the project gallery. You can customize the template with your own graphics and text. Set your printer for 8.5x11 card stock or paper, (if you are not using heavier stock) and duplex printing. If you don't have duplex printing, just tell your printer that you want to print both sides. Then insert ONE* sheet into the printer. When the first side is printed, flip the paper over and reinsert into your printer so that it can finish printing on the other side.

*so your printer will pause, giving you time to reinsert the paper. Otherwise, the printer will start printing on a second sheet of paper.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4