Print Master Platinum 12 help (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM Export/Import

David Smith -> Print Master Platinum 12 help (8/24/2015 10:18:24 PM)

I have been using Print Master Platinum 12 forever (it came out in 2002) and have been very happy with the program. I am a teacher and have made a million files on Print Master. I haven't really thought about how long I had been using the program or how old it was until tonight. I just upgraded my computer and the new computer came with windows 10. I went to install my Print Master software and of course it doesn't work with windows 10. I have no problem upgrading to a newer version of Print Master but the problem is all of these old files that I still need to work. Is there any way to continue to use them with a newer version of Print Master? I can't imagine the time it will take me to remake all of this stuff. Any help that you can give would be great! Thanks in advance!

David Smith

ellengard -> RE: Print Master Platinum 12 help (8/25/2015 12:02:49 AM)

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you that with the latest version, PrintMaster v6, only PrintMaster versions 2011, 2012, 5.0 and 6.0 can be imported. Any other version of Printmaster will not load and import into this new program.

If you still have your old computer, you can keep using Print Master Platinum 12. Start exporting all your projects as high res JPG, but delete any text that you don't want to be permanent before you do the export. At least with the JPG files, you can import them into ANY graphics program on your Win10 computer, so you won't have to start completely from scratch.

JasonC -> RE: Print Master Platinum 12 help (8/25/2015 9:49:13 AM)

Just thought you would know we're selling PM Platinum v6 at a very special price for $14.99

This is the lowest we have ever brought it down to, you don't need a coupon code to save.

http://www.encore.com/p-547-printmaster-v6-platinum.aspx

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4