no calendars in VIEW (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

blockie -> no calendars in VIEW (8/31/2015 5:28:36 PM)

When I try to open the calendar from the VIEW menu the dropdown box is empty. All i can do with a calendar that I have used for yras is view the event list CC12.

ellengard -> RE: no calendars in VIEW (8/31/2015 6:30:21 PM)

You cannot open a calendar file that way. Open from the File menu. Once opened, use the View options to view your calendar as monthly, weekly, etc.

blockie -> RE: no calendars in VIEW (8/31/2015 7:31:03 PM)

I opened the file that I have used for a long time from the file menu. It opens to my event list I go to VIEW and try to open the actual calendar and when I click on VIEW..... SHOW CALENDARS nothing happens. I DO NOT get a list of the various calendars. Why?

HomerT -> RE: no calendars in VIEW (8/31/2015 9:57:12 PM)

When you click on VIEW..... SHOW CALENDARS, another menu should drop down which allows you to select VIEWs such as Year, Multi-Month, Month, Multi-Week, Week, Week Planner, Day, Event Report.

If you are not seeing that menu, your Calendar Creator installation may be corrupt.

HomerT -> RE: no calendars in VIEW (8/31/2015 11:27:00 PM)

It is also possible that your video card driver needs to be updated.

blockie -> RE: no calendars in VIEW (9/1/2015 1:14:07 PM)

This only happens with this particular calendar. All others on same program do NOT exhibit this behavior.

HomerT -> RE: no calendars in VIEW (9/1/2015 3:38:54 PM)

That would indicate that the one particular calendar is corrupt. The only known method for solving such a problem would be to import the events in that calendar into another calendar, as is described below

http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=24581

blockie -> RE: no calendars in VIEW (9/5/2015 7:56:33 PM)

Did that, Homer. Problem solved.
Thanks,
Bill[:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4