Weekly calendar issues (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5

MMR -> Weekly calendar issues (9/18/2015 9:45:40 AM)

I have a very old version of Print Shop that I love, but has compatibility issues with Windows 7, so I purchased this very new version of Print Shop to work as a replacement. I am having issues creating a weekly calendar. I see that I can create a monthly calendar where I can change the month by clicking on a calendar, but I need that functionality for weekly calendars. I see that there are templates for weekly calendars, which I have pulled up, but I do not find where to change the first day of the week or the date on them. Please let me know where I can do this.

ellengard -> RE: Weekly calendar issues (9/18/2015 1:41:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MMR
...Windows 7... functionality for weekly calendars.

Unfortunately, auto-change-the-date functionality is not available for weekly calendars, only for the monthly calendars. The weekly templates just have text boxes which have to be edited manually.

The The Print Shop 23.1 is Win 7 compatible and has the weekly calendar projects with the functionality you are familiar with. It is not a new program, though, and is not compatible with Win 10, should you be upgrading to that anytime soon.

Would the free calendar app that comes with your email program provide what you need? For example, in Yahoo Mail, the calendars can be day, week, month, or year. These calendars can be shared online, too, if the purpose is to distribute a schedule.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4