Need to add events (birthdays, holidays) to calendar (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 7.0 (released 2015)

folkwoman -> Need to add events (birthdays, holidays) to calendar (10/20/2015 9:52:29 AM)

How do you add events to calendars, other than clicking Add Text and shrinking and moving around the calendar page? I'm creating my calendar from scratch and am used to my old Printmaster 18 Platinum which disappeared after a hard drive crash :(. I'm now running PM Platinum 7 and it's been challenging to say the least! I'm creating a 24 page calendar that has two pages per month, with a picture page on top and a calendar below on its own page.

ellengard -> RE: Need to add events (birthdays, holidays) to calendar (10/20/2015 3:17:00 PM)

The calendars in this program are, unfortunately, not a true table, so data cannot be entered into the "cells". The calendar acts more like an overlay or background. It may help to create your first text box in the desired size, with formatted text to your liking, then copy/paste that text box several times. Edit each text box. This will save you from having to resize and reformat every time.

folkwoman -> RE: Need to add events (birthdays, holidays) to calendar (11/16/2015 6:06:10 PM)

Thanks! I'll make a note of that.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4