Recent update, unable to create custom label sheet (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0

ddubrey -> Recent update, unable to create custom label sheet (12/8/2015 4:47:16 PM)

Recently updated to Windows 10 and Print Shop Professional 4. Whenever I try to recreate my custom label sheet I receive "The given key was not present in the directory". Settings are below:

Project Type: Label Sheet
Layout Style: Portrait

New:
Paper Dimensions
Width: 8.5''
Height: 11''
Label Setup
Rows: 5
Distance: 0
Columns: 4
Distance: 0
Top: 1
Left: .50

I've attempted to reinstall the software multiple times and it is being run as an admin. Thanks for the help!

ellengard -> RE: Recent update, unable to create custom label sheet (12/8/2015 8:03:45 PM)

Your label settings are perfect. I made a sample with your numbers. So it would appear to be a technical problem with Win10 (I am using Win7). You can submit a tech support ticket here:
http://support.encore.com/technicalsupport/tech_support_frm.aspx?product_id=3780

[image]local://upfiles/9017/7752F63C36EB483A9E5D654093C99665.jpg[/image]

kathyalden -> RE: Recent update, unable to create custom label sheet (12/14/2015 1:16:40 PM)

I am having the same issue. I contacted technical support and they could not help so they kicked it up to the development team and said it could take up to two months or longer. Any suggestions? were you able to fix the problem?
thanks
Kathy Alden

ellengard -> RE: Recent update, unable to create custom label sheet (12/14/2015 1:38:17 PM)

After reading your post, this really does seem to be Win 10 related. I have been sticking with Win7 and ignoring all requests to upgrade to Win10. Not that Win10 itself isn't a good thing, but I really am concerned with compatibility issues with all my non-Microsoft programs.

If you need to make a certain size of label immediately, post the Custom Paper Stock data. I can create the template for you and email you the project file.

JasonC -> RE: Recent update, unable to create custom label sheet (12/14/2015 2:52:31 PM)

Generally speaking, I found this error only happens once per category when a fresh install is performed. However it may be avoided if the program is run as an administrator by right clicking the desktop shortcut and select Run As Administrator.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4