New to 4.0 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0

loulou -> New to 4.0 (12/9/2015 4:16:53 PM)

Over the years I've had several Print Shops. My most recent one was PS 22. It was clean and uncluttered. How can I cleanup 4.0? Can I stop all the blue llnes and the shadow-thing for fonts?
Also new to the forum if I am not doing it correctly.

ellengard -> RE: New to 4.0 (12/9/2015 4:29:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: loulou
Can I stop all the blue llnes and the shadow-thing for fonts?

The default for text box text is unshadowed. If your text is shadowed, click the Drop Shadow icon and move the slider left to None. It shouldn't happen again until you want to apply a shadow.

Text box blue lines? They only appear when your text box is active. When you are NOT working with the text box, the blue lines disappear.

loulou -> RE: New to 4.0 (1/4/2016 4:17:23 PM)

Guess I did not explain my problem correctly.
The drop-shadow for fonts will always show the bar in an on position,
I want it off by default but it pops open every time. Need to 'police' this setting.

I also have settings under the view tab with the check boxes. I set things the
way I want them but every time I open a project the check marks are back there.
I need help.

I have Windows 10.

ellengard -> RE: New to 4.0 (1/4/2016 6:36:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: loulou
The drop-shadow for fonts will always show the bar in an on position, I want it off by default but it pops open every time.

...the view tab with the check boxes. I set things the way I want them but every time I open a project the check marks are back there.

Yes, unfortunately, there is no way to change the default for those Design View settings in the View tab.

If you click on the Drop Shadow icon, the program assumes you wish to add a shadow to your text which explains why the default is not NONE. When you start a new text box, the default is no shadow, so don't click the Drop Shadow icon unless you want to add a shadow.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.757813E-02