calendars again (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0

djones -> calendars again (12/12/2015 12:23:12 PM)

I just wanted a yearly calendar 1 page. Have not been able to figure this out in PS4.0. Have used PS23.1 for years and it's no problem to do a 1 page year calendar. It asks which way you want the calendar setup. The only reason I went to PS4, is because PS23.1 won't save projects in PDF on Win 10 format, if they would offer a fix for this I'd probably dump PS4. I think PS4 needs to be more user friendly.

JasonC -> RE: calendars again (12/12/2015 1:12:07 PM)

Actually you're in luck! Microsoft includes a built in PDF printer called Microsoft PDF. Just select this when you click the printer icon and it will save a PDF file to your computer in the location you have chosen.

This is exclusive to Win 10 though and is not on any other version of Windows.

djones -> RE: calendars again (12/13/2015 9:19:47 AM)

Thanks, that woks. Still not happy with PS4. Will still use PS23.1 as long as I can.
Thanks again
Don

Tara -> RE: calendars again (12/13/2015 6:41:34 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: TMLFAN4LIFE

Microsoft includes a built in PDF printer called Microsoft PDF. Just select this when you click the printer icon and it will save a PDF file to your computer in the location you have chosen.

This is exclusive to Win 10 though and is not on any other version of Windows.

Thanks for the Great Tip TMLFAN4LIFE,

Until now, I have always used Cute PDF. But, I have always been bugged by the fact that it takes quite a while for the Save As window to pop up. With Microsoft PDF (which is named "Microsoft Print to PDF" on my Windows 10) the Save As windows pops up almost immediately.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4