Need transparent background (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5

jcblindtime -> Need transparent background (12/26/2015 12:49:34 PM)

Is there a way to create a logo on a transparency so the background will not shop when inserting it ? Wheb I use sign for instance and try to apply it to something, the white backgroung shows up.

ellengard -> RE: Logo (12/26/2015 4:54:15 PM)

Yes, there is a way to make an image with a transparent background that can be saved in the My Photos gallery.

1. Create your logo as large as you can on a Sign project. Save as JPG, high resolution.
  2. Click the My Photos button. Import the new JPG into the gallery.
  3. Hover over the new thumbnail. Click "Edit Copy".
  4. Now you are in the Image Editor. Click the Effects button.
  5. With the Magic Wand tool, select the white background. Click the Transparent effect button.
  6. Save. Say Yes to apply the change, give your edited image a name.
  7. Your new logo with transparent background now resides in My Photos. You can add it to any project.

You can hover over the new transparent background thumbnail, click Edit Copy, Save to Disk. Choose PNG format. Now you have this image available to your other programs.

ellengard -> RE: Logo (12/26/2015 5:03:47 PM)

Tips on using the Magic Wand:

Moving the slider to the right (increasing the tolerance) will select the color you click on as well as similar colors. A very high tolerance basically selects everything.

Holding the Ctrl key as you select your color areas, will let you select multiple areas.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4