change abbreviations? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

avidgamr -> change abbreviations? (1/10/2016 8:15:15 PM)

I have yet another question; [:D] just a small annoyance I'd like to change. [sm=emot-bang.gif]

Using Calendar Creator 12 Deluxe, after you've created a yearly calendar, is there any way to change the abbreviations and remove the year?

Every month is abbreviated:
Jan 2016
Feb 2016
and so on

What I'd like is "January", not "Jan 2016". Is this possible? Thanks! [:D]

DEJenc3 -> RE: change abbreviations? (1/10/2016 8:35:42 PM)

Yes, you can change the way the month is displayed. Right-click in the area that displays the month and year. As you right-click, you'll see a border around it. Click Properties.
The text object properties window will show. Where you see the month and year as a display, look above that, and you'll see a box with a function preceded by an ampersand:
&title
Change the function to:
&firstmonth

Click OK.

After that it will show the month only. If this doesn't work, please let us know.

avidgamr -> RE: change abbreviations? (1/15/2016 10:07:18 AM)

Right-clicking on the calendar background? I think you're saying... It gives me this:
[img]http://s29.postimg.org/objwjkto3/CC_12_Dlx_Screen_Shot.jpg[/img]

DEJenc3 -> RE: change abbreviations? (1/15/2016 12:17:48 PM)

Now I see what you are asking. The calendars you are describing are the mini calendars, and I thought you had in mind the title of the main calendar. As far as I know, there's no option to change the month display on the mini calendars.

It's unnecessary in your case where the calendar view is a single year with no continuation into a previous or following year, but that seems to be the way the mini calendar object is designed, and for most calendar views this would normally be desirable.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.367188E-02